Bilingual Operations Specialist
- Bilingual support in the form of fielding incoming problems, research issues, initiate outbound calls and emails to resolve processing issues.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and end users.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Provide new account set-up and changes, order execution, management fee reporting and calculations, settlement and reconciliation.
- Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Conceptual Thinking – The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related
- Concern for Order - Reflects an underlying drive to reduce uncertainty in the surrounding environment
- Flexibility - The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues
- Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required
- IFIC Operations desired
- IFIC Sales desired
- Canadian Securities Course desired
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience working within an investment firm/dealer back office.
- Good understanding of rules and regulations governing the mutual fund/securities industry.
- Previous data entry experience and a working knowledge of registered products.
- Familiarity with systems such as, Dataphile, FundSERV and portfolio modeling would be an asset.
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.