Our affiliate, AIC Portland Holdings has the following opportunity:
People drive business success and a strong corporate culture is key to attracting the right people and molding them into an effective team doing the right things. No one single person makes an endeavour successful, but one person can cause an endeavour to fail. Culture matters, and it makes employees proud to be part of the team. It ensures clients; Advisors and other stakeholders have a more complete understanding of how they will be treated and what they can expect when interacting with the firm and its people. It is a "bond" that encapsulates everything we do. A common culture is based on mutual respect for each other and results in:
- a sharing of learnings at the start of group meetings;
- leaving egos at the door to allow ideas to flourish;
- a decentralized organizational structure that encourages nimble and effective decision-making;
- an entrepreneurial attitude that takes advantage of opportunities while assessing risks;
- the empowerment that prevents "paralysis through analysis";
- a compensation system that rewards firm over individual results and is aligned with firm objectives
- an environment where integrity, trust and confidence are exuded in all that we do.
If you are looking to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic organization that encourages its people to stretch beyond their current position and to learn more. Contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.